Daughters 1st buck

Wirehead

Eight Pointer
My daughter got it done tonight and I am supper proud!

Awesome buck and a 1st buck at that! Congrats to her!!! From a father of 3 daughters, very awesome to see. I hope this type of success is an inspiration for other young ladies who aspire to pursue their love of hunting and the outdoors.

thandy

Ten Pointer
Thanks guys! She has hunted with me quite a bit the last two years and has taken some does and passed on some smaller bucks. This one came out and it was hard to hand the gun to her, he was bigger than anything I have killed. He was walking straight toward us and she ask 10 times if she could shoot and I kept telling here no, then it turned broad side but a doe and yearling were in the way. She wanted to shoot then but I told her to calm down, breath and wait. About 10 seconds later they both moved and I told her to shoot, she looks at me and says she can't...lol. I gave her a look and she turned around shoulder the muzzle load, which she had never shot and pulled the trigger. After the smoke cleared he was laying at the edge of the woods with his head up. I loaded the muzzle loader and put another one in him. He jumped up and ran about a 100 yard down hill. She help clean him and cape him out now I just have to get her to help me with the processing.

Hoss

Eight Pointer
Nice buck! Keep up with your pictures they may mean more than a mount in the future.