Darwin Awardee...

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
lmao. I love how dumb criminals are.

The only thing that gets me everytime is how these morons are still acknowledged as a "man" in the media. He was NO man.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I wonder why this isn't on the msm, and why his race isn't mentioned or capitalized. Things that make you go hummmmm ??
Be patient...you may hear “white cop shoots black man” just yet. He only stabbed the female officer in the neck and broke the bone in her face because he was “trying to save his own life”.

Wonderful father of 27, deacon in his church, and a smile that would light up the room.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Be patient...you may hear “white cop shoots black man” just yet. He only stabbed the female officer in the neck and broke the bone in her face because he was “trying to save his own life”.

sadly, that is highly likely

BarSinister

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah it has all the ingredients for msm coverage. White vs Black. Guns. White guy with gun, White cop with gun. It hits the trifecta of stories. I'm with Skyhawk, It's a coming.

dlbaile

Ten Pointer
Yep it's a come'n, see it know all those that fired on the poor inocent thief will be charged because he was fleeing the seen and no longer a threat . maybe even the female cop that got stabbed trying to keep him from fleeing. that's America now.