Darlington tonight??

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
They are saying there is a "window" to get the race in. Looks like i'll be watching the finish tomorrow if they do. Wet there right now. But note......... they are inverting the top 20 from the last race and everyone else starting where they finished. Watch out......... Ricky is starting last. Watch out in the first turn.

spinnerbaitor48

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Yeah, just switched over and it looks like they will start...funny watchin drivers with masks on

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
It looks really clear there. I"ll bet they get at least half way if not the whole race. To make a guess at your question, the Xfnity races tomorrow so they could technically run Friday if they had to, especially since there are just one day events. NASCAR has GOT to broadcast races or they're not getting their TV money.

Cars are rolling.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
I was channel surfing and stopped on FS1, first time in years I even tuned into a race. Just in time to see Busch is still an ingrown hair on a Judy.

Now I want to see fisticuffs and helmets slamming.

I was glad to see Chase tell him he is #1. As mild mannered as he is he is the type of driver that races others like they race him. He wont be checking up or giving any room to Kyle anymore. At least Bush did admit he made a mistake. Elliotts pit guys were waiting to have a discussion with Kyle when he got out of the car.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Kyle REALLY screwed the pooch and he knows it. He knows payback is coming too.

I truly believe he was looking in his mirror and thought he had room to slide into the gap, didn't wreck Chase on purpose. Doesn't matter though. I know exactly how Kyle would react if the situation was reversed.

Reactions: TH7

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
That was a better race than the first one. I hope nascar was watching closely on this Wednesday race.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I went to bed long before the end last night so woke up early this am to watch it before work. Woke the wife up when I yelled "KYLE!!! What are you DOING???!" The angle on the TV it looked intentional. After the side view replay I calmed down. The Mrs calmed down when I showed her Denny Hamlins mask :love:

I remember when Dale JR tried xing over behind MW (his team mate) and accidentally spun him as well. People make mistakes, especially after restarts with the end of the race in site.

I'll tell you one thing, Kyle Busch is probably THRILLED there were no fans in the stands last night! The boo's might have matched the night he spun JR out at Richmond!!!!

Reactions: TH7

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Don't ruin the finish of the Xfinity race for anyone.............. A must see last 30 laps. Old school Darlington all the way.