Dare to Hyde Duck Hunt Raffle

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Coastal Plains NAVHDA chapter is raffling off a guided 4 person duck hunt at an impoundment with Dare to Hyde outfitters. The hunt will be January 14th. There will be a max of 100 tickets sold. $50 each. Contact Suzann at 910.352.8277 for tickets. All proceeds will go to the new chapter.46CAAB07-E028-454D-A8B2-8B8330F2E7B4.jpeg

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
🤔 if I won, wonder how I could talk the wife into this on our anniversary weekend instead of a trip to Savanah? 🤔

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
yup. I want to live long enough to enjoy my new retirement!!!! Good luck on selling tickets👍👍

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
But I remember every meal and bar I went to in Savanah.

in the Mid to late 90s I ran a course for the military that had rural and urban aspects to it. We used several cities here in the SouthEast for exercises. Mine was Savannah

Had a lot of bartenders and waitresses/waiters who'd provide me feedback on student activities,,,, the next morning students couldn't figure out how I knew what they were doing down on River Street the night before

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
in the Mid to late 90s I ran a course for the military that had rural and urban aspects to it. We used several cities here in the SouthEast for exercises. Mine was Savannah

Had a lot of bartenders and waitresses/waiters who'd provide me feedback on student activities,,,, the next morning students couldn't figure out how I knew what they were doing down on River Street the night before
A good lesson on how intelligence is gathered too…