Dang youngins.......

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Honestly, I’d pose this question to the others who’ll be at camp with you.
Most already know the situation.....I will send group text when results come back Thursday morning....anybody that has concerns can stay home or I will stay home.....nobody will be blind to my situation.....not the way I roll

Six Pointer
We all have been or will be exposed to this just as any other cold or flu. Some will get bad sick and some will not know they have it. It is called life. Yes the older people should be more aware and take the vaccine. We are all born to die. Are we going to quit driving because someone get killed in a car wreck? You gonna stop eating bacon because someone dies of a heart attack? People die with the flu and colds every year. But we live in an ALMOST FREE country or at least we use too. You do as you wish and I will do as I wish without the government telling me right from wrong. How about all the DEMOCRAPS tell us to stay safe at home while they go to restaurants, get their hair done, go to Hawaii for tax sponsored government work, etc., while the weak minded people who believe all the hype live trapped in their house or apartment. Think of all the lies the government has told us in the last 16 years, Russia, Russia, Russia, keep your insurance, doctor and your health insurance is going down $2500 a year(Mine increased 4x the amount from 2010 to 2018 ). I don't know of anyone I know personally that has died with Covid19, but since March 2020 I have personally known 20 people to die of cancer, car wrecks, heart attacks. How many people do you know that have died since March 2020? What did they die of?

Reactions: DRS

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
while the weak minded people who believe all the hype live trapped in their house or apartment.
I’m not weak minded Jackass! I’m not trapped in my house either. We are choosing to stay away from folks in hopes that the rest of us don’t get it or spread it. You are completely ignorant to think this is just a cold or flu .....but you proved your ignorance already. I’m not afraid of the virus but I don’t want to give it to anyone who’s body can’t handle it. Plus who wants to feel like :donk:donk:donk:donk for a week getting over it. I have enough nurses in my immediate family to keep me up to snuff on what’s happening in the Greensboro hospitals and Chapel Hill also.......hopefully when you get it, and you said you will, you will have some consideration for those around you, but I’m betting you won’t.SMDH

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
@ScottyB hang in there bro. I am betting you make to Halifax this weekend. Hopefully there will be plenty of good food for you guys, plenty of good drink for your solo cup and some great fellowship.
We are all praying for the day we can put this C-19 behind us.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
@ScottyB hang in there bro. I am betting you make to Halifax this weekend. Hopefully there will be plenty of good food for you guys, plenty of good drink for your solo cup and some great fellowship.
We are all praying for the day we can put this C-19 behind us.
Thanks brother....im still feeling fine......wife is good......son about the same.....cough may be a little better......Wednesday is going to be my test day......start packing my stuff and if I get test early enough on Wednesday....I will know Wed night... if the results pattern holds true they get em back fast At UNC. If negative....I will be gone early Thursday.... working remotely Thursday and Friday from a tower stand in Halifax county ......looking for Bobby the cat or Wylie Coyote!

Six Pointer
I’m not weak minded Jackass! I’m not trapped in my house either. We are choosing to stay away from folks in hopes that the rest of us don’t get it or spread it. You are completely ignorant to think this is just a cold or flu .....but you proved your ignorance already. I’m not afraid of the virus but I don’t want to give it to anyone who’s body can’t handle it. Plus who wants to feel like :donk:donk:donk:donk for a week getting over it. I have enough nurses in my immediate family to keep me up to snuff on what’s happening in the Greensboro hospitals and Chapel Hill also.......hopefully when you get it, and you said you will, you will have some consideration for those around you, but I’m betting you won’t.SMDH

Already had it in March after a weekend trip to NYC, was not as bad as the flu but lasted two weeks. What is wrong with you live your life the way you want too and I live mine the way I want too. You call me ignorant, but I only see what I see, as I also have many friends in the medical field. When I have the flu or cold I don't go around people would do the same for the Covid19. Was all this shutdown forced on us worth it. Kids out of school not learning. Kids not being able to walk at their High School or College graduations. Businesses going bankrupt because they can not open. Families losing everything they have because of all the small businesses going bust, while the big chain stores like Wal-Mart are keep open because maybe they have donated to the government officials. How about the increase suicide rate increase, especially in teens, going up. You quit driving yet because someone got killed in a car wreck? I see the big picture and all this shutdown is not worth it. Some of the businesses will never come back. It is ok to be careful and take care of oneself but the shutdowns are crazy, much more harm in the long run than good. We all have highs and lows in our life, when we are low we should not try to bring everyone down to our level and when we are high we should help the ones in the low spot. The US is at a very low spot now and I don't know what it would take to repair it. But I do pray most days for our country and the people in our country, all people black, white, rich, poor, Dem or Rep. We all need pray to help us and our country to recover

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m not for the shut down......never said anything about it.....just trying to keep friends and family safe....why don’t you start your own soapbox thread if you want to talk about the shut down.....