Dallas

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Give the kicker credit last night, he hit a couple good field goals.

Bad part though, their QB must be color blind.

roundball

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Give the kicker credit last night, he hit a couple good field goals.

Bad part though, their QB must be color blind.
I only watched them the last 2 games but he sure had a ton of interceptions...surprised last night's game ended as close as it did

Zach's Grandpa

Old Mossy Horns
I was in the company of Jerry Jones on five or six occasions, he did a lot of business in NW Ark and real estate investing. A good friend of mine was the largest builder in the area during those days. He and Jerry partnered on many projects, which explains my having met him.

He is far from dumb or stupid, hardheaded would describe him much better. Whatever he decides or chooses is what he will stick with because he can't admit to being wrong or having made a mistake. I've heard some very heated arguments over land development and building projects while enjoying the drinks and steaks they were paying for. LOL

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I know the owner has the final say, but isn't it the GM and coach's decision on who plays?
But why they keep Dak is an unknown to me.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I know the owner has the final say, but isn't it the GM and coach's decision on who plays?
In a healthy situation....Yes.

I don't consider Dallas a healthy situation, because I don't believe Jerry Jones has the constraint to NOT stick his nose where it doesn't belong.

Him being the GM is even Fdupper

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
because they just signed him to a guaranteed billion dollar contract - complete loss of face to Jones to give up on that deal.
What has to be grating his ass is that he was "pushed" into the deal by the woke talking heads demanding Justice for DP in the deal.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mr. Jerry Jones is far from stupid. The Dallas Cowboys are the most profitable team in the NFL and that aint easy to do considering they have not won a NFC Championship or SuperBowl in a Long time. I personally would like to see the Cowboys back to winning like they did under Aikman and Staubach. I would also like to see the Dolphins win again. Growing up we pulled for the Dolphins cause that's the team Pop liked the most. He wasn't a big football guy but he respected the Cowboys back then. There is no doubt the Cowboys have fell far from the NFL Juggernaut it use to be. I know alot of folks love to hate on the Cowboys and it is funny the stuff you see on social media .
I was one of many that thought they may just make it to the NFC big game but to no avail. They will never win with Dak as QB a.... SuperBowl but I thought they would at least lose a NFC Championship game with him.
He may have one more year to prove his worth and then he is gone , I am betting on.....
but then again No one knows what Mr. Jerry Jones will do.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Jerry should hire Stephen A. as a consultant/advisor.
He's gotten gun shy in recent years on pulling teh trigger and let the dak lobbyists railroad him into the big contract.
Mr. Smith could help him with all that. LOL

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mr. Jerry Jones is far from stupid. The Dallas Cowboys are the most profitable team in the NFL and that aint easy to do considering they have not won a NFC Championship or SuperBowl in a Long time. I personally would like to see the Cowboys back to winning like they did under Aikman and Staubach. I would also like to see the Dolphins win again. Growing up we pulled for the Dolphins cause that's the team Pop liked the most. He wasn't a big football guy but he respected the Cowboys back then. There is no doubt the Cowboys have fell far from the NFL Juggernaut it use to be. I know alot of folks love to hate on the Cowboys and it is funny the stuff you see on social media .
I was one of many that thought they may just make it to the NFC big game but to no avail. They will never win with Dak as QB a.... SuperBowl but I thought they would at least lose a NFC Championship game with him.
He may have one more year to prove his worth and then he is gone , I am betting on.....
but then again No one knows what Mr. Jerry Jones will do.

I grew up generational .

Was ND Saturday and NY Giants Sunday.

Could have saved lot of typing with some bullet points.

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I grew up generational .

Was ND Saturday and NY Giants Sunday.

Could have saved lot of typing with some bullet points.
My dad liked to watch the Giants when Lawrence Taylor was playing. I remember his Army buddy that grew up in Northampton County and was also a farmer came down to watch the SuperBowl when the Giants played the Broncos in 1987. Snowed that night at my dad's in Rural Hall.
That was a good game that night.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My dad liked to watch the Giants when Lawrence Taylor was playing. I remember his Army buddy that grew up in Northampton County and was also a farmer came down to watch the SuperBowl when the Giants played the Broncos in 1987. Snowed that night at my dad's in Rural Hall.

Giants were amazing stacked defense under bill billichek

LT was so great an athlete he could sleep through Bills D meetings

Reactions: jug

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Won’t let me share video of
He was so good

LT getting straight jacket on his left shoulder

He went back in field and sacked qB with one arm ?

UNC has MJ, but they still got LT too

Take away character. 2 great athletes

Reactions: jug

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Easy to be inspired to play when cocaine is your friend. Like Robin Williams said, “ Cocaine is God’s way of saying you have too much money.” Remember the Washington game when he broke Theisman’s leg. He got such a jump off snap that no lineman had a chance.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Dallas parted ways with Kellen Moore, their offensive coordinator. Didn’t stay on the market long. San Diego hired him as their offensive coor

richard corn

Ten Pointer
Looks like McCarthy going to call offensive plays next year along with some west coast offense. A mistake on his part because now Sir Jerry has even more reasons to see he is not the coach to win Super Bowls.