Dallas

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Didn't see that game, but saw the pre-season game in which he both ran and threw for TD's, he adds some excitement and I think was a good draft choice, probably should have gone higher.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Didn't see that game, but saw the pre-season game in which he both ran and threw for TD's, he adds some excitement and I think was a good draft choice, probably should have gone higher.
i read everything I could find in the local washington press about his debut. Every article was positive on him.
His longest completion was the longest for washington since next gen stats have been kept (2016.)
Maybe he gets a shot at the #1 job next year.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I watched it, and was glad to see him finally get the start. He started off slow, but did some really good things in the air and on the ground. And when he reared back to throw that deep pass, you could tell he was going to sling it. Hit the receiver dead in stride.

I knew Washington got a deal when he slid that far in the draft. The pre-season game showed a little bit of what he was capable of. I'm a little surprised with his talent and Wentz's injury that it took this long for him to get on the field.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I watched it, and was glad to see him finally get the start. He started off slow, but did some really good things in the air and on the ground. And when he reared back to throw that deep pass, you could tell he was going to sling it. Hit the receiver dead in stride.

I knew Washington got a deal when he slid that far in the draft. The pre-season game showed a little bit of what he was capable of. I'm a little surprised with his talent and Wentz's injury that it took this long for him to get on the field.
started off slow?
His first pass in the nfl went for a TD.
But he did have some issues after that including a red zone int.
I agree with your wentz comment 100%
It was interesting to read some of Rivera's comments. He said basically that he was swayed by coaches and PLAYERS lobbying to give Howell the start.
Players know the deal so I think that's a good sign for Howell.
Time will tell.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
started off slow?
I agree with your wentz comment 100%
It was interesting to read some of Rivera's comments. He said basically that he was swayed by coaches and PLAYERS lobbying to give Howell the start.
Players know the deal so I think that's a good sign for Howell.
Time will tell.
The players wanted Rudy to get in the game.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
started off slow?
Yeah, there was that. By the time I was able to sit down and watch, I think it was 2Q, and he was 3 for 6 with 1 TD, 1 int. It seemed way too far into the game to have only passed the ball 6 times. They were definitely run-heavy, especially early.

He seemed to pick it up in the second half.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I can’t decide who I hate more

Brady or the cowboys.

Love to see Gmen take down Brady one last time though.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Course Tom Brady getting :donk:donk:donk:donk out in playoff game is rewarding too

Miss 3 PAT’s

“Goats going to make you pay”

Sucks ; here he comes

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I’d like to think the goat can get something going but the bucs just look dead……no one is on the same page. This game is horrible. Lousy ending for the greatest of all time if indeed it is his last game.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
* they are 8-9 and have home field

Bet his ex wife has a :donk:donk:donk:donk eating grin on her face right now

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’ve dropped kicked ball
Off my front toes and hit it from 20
Meters

No way you miss 4 PAT’s

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I can’t decide who I hate more

Brady or the cowboys.
I like Brady for his politics, he is not affraid to be a conserative in a sea of liberals. When in NE he was continously bashed by the Boston Globe and other liberal media, just for being a politically conservative public figure. Wish there were more like that.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Is Tom spending time with her? I haven't researched but was told she is chasing him hard, but there was no evidence of him letting her catch him yet.
there are rumors but who knows if they are true or not. she could carch me any day. heck I may miss a Fox squirrel hunt for that.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Disclaimer - never like the Dalas Cowboys Growing up a Redskins fan but what does Dallas see in Dak? I dont see it. he is just a mediocre QB at best. Not that i care much as anytime they lose is fine with me but you would think they would/could find a better QB/