Dallas Federal Courthouse Shooter

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
A white, pro-Confederate, white supremacist using an "assault rifle". This pushes almost all the liberals' hot buttons and will get a hundred times more coverage than a black guy who shoots up his workplace in Virginia Beach. I'm glad no one was hurt.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
LOL, it's on NC hunt and fish and yet, not on CNN.com yet! I have both up, just to see.

CNN"s breaking news is "Nancy Pelosi joins REP. Judy CHUY in California for a "Speaker in the house" conversation.

LOL

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
LOL, it's on NC hunt and fish and yet, not on CNN.com yet! I have both up, just to see.

CNN"s breaking news is "Nancy Pelosi joins REP. Judy CHUY in California for a "Speaker in the house" conversation.

LOL

Nobody died and it was ended within a couple minutes because of good guys with guns. Outside of this being a far right guy this will not see much airtime.

News media wants dead bodies without it theres no ratings.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I haven't even heard it mentioned!! Have "we" become that accustomed to it???

accustomed to what? some idiot doing something stupid and getting killed for it?
LEO did a fine job,,,,no good guy injuries or deaths and a dead idiot,,,

would be interesting to hear the lead up to how they got there before anyone was shot,,,but expect it's because of that idiot part

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
accustomed to what? some idiot doing something stupid and getting killed for it?
LEO did a fine job,,,,no good guy injuries or deaths and a dead idiot,,,

would be interesting to hear the lead up to how they got there before anyone was shot,,,but expect it's because of that idiot part

I believe the target was a federal building of some sort. I presume there were armed and trained personnel on scene immediately.

Amazing how an attack on a soft target vs an armed target end up with different results...

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It's amazing that Facebook restricts accounts for such stupid stuff as selling a "crossbow" since they consider it a dangerous weapon, but yet these militant fools can boast and post pictures and statements of harm toward others and their accounts aren't removed until something like this brings attention to them.
Of course LEO finds these and other social media outlets useful tools for keeping up with these types of folks so in that way it's actually productive to keep them. This fella was supposed to be influenced by social media sites promoting "white supremacy" and other psuedo militant groups promoting violence as a way to demonstrate and protest.
it's amazing how the biased media spends all it's time on anti-this and anti-that but when a situation like this happens they are largely silent. I guess they'd rather spend their minutes of airtime bashing Trump and showing car wrecks in Australia as "news worthy" .