Dallas Cowboys

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I assume yhe QB was just running the play that he was told to do but it still sucks for them.
The 49ers are better than people think and although its a uphill battle I hope they beat Green Bay too.

What I really hated was the Cardinals game, they got man handled and choked bad.
I have always pulled for them since I was kid for some reason.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
blame the refs for a stupid run play that ended like most run plays do. Ref never spotted the ball to start with, the center spotted the ball, the ref grabbed the ball and spotted it where it should have been spotted. I'm sure there's no rule that says the ref has to keep up with the person running the ball.

Cowboys Suck!!

Go Redskins!!!!

:)
Go WHO?? They don't exist anymore thanks to their caving to woke culture. Yet you still follow and cheer? Hmmm....

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Go WHO?? They don't exist anymore thanks to their caving to woke culture. Yet you still follow and cheer? Hmmm....
see Tip, I like the game of Football. They are and will always be the Redskins to me. If I watch them, I watch them because I like the game of football. I don't give a rat's ass about some over paid athlete's opinion.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
see Tip, I like the game of Football. They are and will always be the Redskins to me. If I watch them, I watch them because I like the game of football. I don't give a rat's ass about some over paid athlete's opinion.

images