Cur doing her thing

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think it is an inborn hatred of snakes with them. My ole yaller male had a bunch of scars on his face from copperheads after he got older and slowed down a bunch. But he wasn't gonna quit, any snake was a bad snake to him.

surveyor

Old Mossy Horns
Our old indestructible lab/boxer literally tore wood siding off a barn to get to one.

But then again, she did that for a groundhog too.

I think she was a marine. If you don't know what it is, and it moves, kill it.....

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Our old indestructible lab/boxer literally tore wood siding off a barn to get to one.

But then again, she did that for a groundhog too.

I think she was a marine. If you don't know what it is, and it moves, kill it.....
That is about the way a cur dog is. I had one that was given to me because it got after a cat and ran it up under the guys wife's new Escalade. 8K worth of wiring, fuel lines, inner fenders, and fuel tank it came out. I am guessing the fuel tank was the last thing she ran across and that gasoline got to her.

He called me and asked me if I wanted her and I told him no, then told me the story behind her and that his wife's vehicle had to leave on a rollback. He also said she was about to get a bullet, I inquired the dog or the wife? LOL When he said the dog I went and got her. I found her a home. LOL

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
That's a glass lizard, legless lizard, I believe. Poor thing. Now they are going to be blocking traffic.

yup,,, glass lizard,,, it was a shame she got it but that little black dog is a whirlwind on critters,,, but shy about people (heck takes two days for her to forgive me when I go out of town and someone else feeds her),,,