crossbow

stanley

Four Pointer
just wondering best crossbow in the mid range price speed weight accuracy. whats your thoughts

nontypical

Ten Pointer
I've been happy with my Barnett. It was in the 400-500 price range. What are you considering mid-range? For the money, 600-1000 range, I agree with Gadget, Excaliber would be my first choice.

If money is no concern, Ravin or Tenpoint.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
not a PSE fang. bow shop on saturday said they just had there 3rd returned to send back in for warranty the cams are bending/breaking

ncscrubmaster

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I was a Parker fan but my parade has ended. Dont buy a Carbon Express. I bought one back in December for my daughter. Cocked it and was sliding the arrow down and it fired with the safety on and fingers on the arrowšŸ˜³. Done a little research and they had other recalls on there other bows. I'm looking for one also so looking forward to what everyone has to say.

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
trophy ridge
Ive worked on a lot of them and in terms of good service, with what you have left since Parker is gone, this is what I would be looking for.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I'm a fan of excalibur also. They have great customer service and a lifetime warranty. I may be posting my Exaclibur Excocet 200 in the near future if interested. Nothing wrong with it at all except I dont use a crossbow anymore. I switched to a compound bow a few years ago and kept it as a backup but since I now have two compound bows I dont see a need to keep the crossbow.

J.P.

Button Buck
Barnett has worked good for me in the past,
I like my current Horton reverse draw, and also heard good things about Ten Point.

JoeSam1975

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
A lot of people don't like them, but I have had my Barnett Wildcat C5 for 5 years and I love it. Don't bow hunt much but shoot it quite often. I added a crank cock and a new scope right after I bought it.