Crossbow replacement string

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Anyone ever purchased a bow or crossbow string from 60xcustom strings? Fixing to order one for a parker crossbow, pre twisted 34 inch with 2 day FedEx shipment around $48 total

NCbowjunkie

Ten Pointer
I’ve put 3 on for customers in last couple weeks. I run their stings and cables on all my compound bows and crossbow no problems with them

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Everyone that comes to me wanting a new string I suggest ordering from 60x.
their always great for the price and quick to ship.
I shoot one myself. Isn’t she purdy?

Attachments

• 0C7854C2-D5CB-43B8-A8E1-6A10524B2B40.jpeg
    0C7854C2-D5CB-43B8-A8E1-6A10524B2B40.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 17

Hunterreed

Twelve Pointer
Everyone that comes to me wanting a new string I suggest ordering from 60x.
their always great for the price and quick to ship.
I shoot one myself. Isn’t she purdy?
Nice,I might go with color instead of plain old black. Getting ready to order y'all have given me confidence in this decision now with 60x. Thanks for the input everyone

darenative

Twelve Pointer
They are an okay middle of the road string maker. Nothing wrong with going that route.
Yep. Ive used a couple sets of 60x on my stuff. Not bad for the money but not an amazing set of strings. Peep stayed oriented pretty well but had a little serving seperation after a couple hundred shots.

Guybo

Eight Pointer
I've heard 60x makes great strings and know a few guys who use them but I never have. There also use to be a guy from NC I think named John that was supposed to be a really good string builder but I never used his strings either and can't remember his website name. He was on Archery talk and had lots of followers with lots of positive reviews there. There's lots of good string builders out there to choose from.
I order my strings from the Archery Shack in SC. I've been ordering from them for years and every experience thus far with these guys have been positive. They have great customer service. The owner is Jeremy Cheek and he has always answered any call or text when I had questions or placed an order. Jeremy makes very high quality strings at a good price. I've been a satisfied customer for years 🙂.

Last edited:

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I bought a couple "fast flight" strings from them for my recurves. They are good.
Unfortunately, I changed limbs and now need 1" longer strings.