Cripple Creek

thandy

Ten Pointer
Has anyone ever fished either Blue Springs or Cedar Springs? My dad went a couple years ago but can't remember which one he went too. Mom would always book these things for him but she is not longer with us. I like to take him and my son early fall but didn't know if one was preferred over the other.

Pros, cons, suggestions?

Helium

Old Mossy Horns
Has anyone ever fished either Blue Springs or Cedar Springs? My dad went a couple years ago but can't remember which one he went too. Mom would always book these things for him but she is not longer with us. I like to take him and my son early fall but didn't know if one was preferred over the other.

Pros, cons, suggestions?
Had planned to take my dad but haven’t yet… buddy of mine and his dad and his brother went last year and caught 1 fish🧐🙈

granted it was raining but they said there is no way many fish were stocked… also suspected lots of trespassing

thandy

Ten Pointer
Had planned to take my dad but haven’t yet… buddy of mine and his dad and his brother went last year and caught 1 fish🧐🙈

granted it was raining but they said there is no way many fish were stocked… also suspected lots of trespassing
My dad and his buddy caught there limit when they went. I am thinking they were at Cedar Springs because he remembers there being a big lodge.