Coyote Trapping Gibsonville

Gasman

Twelve Pointer
I have a friend of the family that lives on the outskirts of Gibsonville who needs someone to remove coyotes. Their house butts up to farmland in a sub division so she would like them trapped. If anyone is interested PM me and I will get you their number.

Last edited:

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Coyote trapping season is closed until November 1, 2020.

In order to trap coyotes now, a permit will be required and in order to get a permit, the landowner will have to show damage to property. Permits are not issued just because coyotes are seen in the area. A farmer losing animals can get a permit. If your friend has lost pets, they can probably get a permit.

Have your friend contact Jason Allen, District 5 biologist with the WRC and explain why she wants them trapped. Whether or not he will issue a permit will depend on the circumstances.

Gasman

Twelve Pointer
Coyote trapping season is closed until November 1, 2020.

In order to trap coyotes now, a permit will be required and in order to get a permit, the landowner will have to show damage to property. Permits are not issued just because coyotes are seen in the area. A farmer losing animals can get a permit. If your friend has lost pets, they can probably get a permit.

Have your friend contact Jason Allen, District 5 biologist with the WRC and explain why she wants them trapped. Whether or not he will issue a permit will depend on the circumstances.

Thanks for the info. I will pass it along to them.