Coyote trapping 101 abc 123

RPD689

Spike
Where are you located- county/town? I may be able to help you a bit with the dumb ones.

YouTube is very misleading unless you know who to watch. Biggest bunch of misinformation and plain crap that I have ever seen.

A few good ones:

Ed Schneider

Wolfernation

Management Advantage

Hoosier Trapper Outdoors

Mossy Oak

The best teacher is the coyote. He will educate you.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Thanks Chris, its students like you and several others make the efforts of us older guys feel appreciated and proud to pass along Americas oldest profession. (In 1600's - 1800's , Shiploads of beaver were sent back to England since theirs were trapped out).
I was blessed to have great teachers along my road and can't imagine not helping others.
Amen

SkeeBo

Button Buck
Where are you located- county/town? I may be able to help you a bit with the dumb ones.

YouTube is very misleading unless you know who to watch. Biggest bunch of misinformation and plain crap that I have ever seen.

A few good ones:

Ed Schneider

Wolfernation

Management Advantage

Hoosier Trapper Outdoors

Mossy Oak

The best teacher is the coyote. He will educate you.
I live in tyner nc....chowan county...

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I started with less expensive traps. Dukes. I have never had any trouble with them, but I like to tinker and I modified them heavily. with the time and cost I could have gone with more expensive traps that would have been ready right out of the box.....But I enjoyed learning how to night latch, center swivel, 4 coil.....Again, I like to tinker LOL...