Coyote trapping 101 abc 123

RPD689

Button Buck
Where are you located- county/town? I may be able to help you a bit with the dumb ones.

YouTube is very misleading unless you know who to watch. Biggest bunch of misinformation and plain crap that I have ever seen.

A few good ones:

Ed Schneider

Wolfernation

Management Advantage

Hoosier Trapper Outdoors

Mossy Oak

The best teacher is the coyote. He will educate you.

YanceyGreenhorn

Six Pointer
Thanks Chris, its students like you and several others make the efforts of us older guys feel appreciated and proud to pass along Americas oldest profession. (In 1600's - 1800's , Shiploads of beaver were sent back to England since theirs were trapped out).
I was blessed to have great teachers along my road and can't imagine not helping others.
Amen

SkeeBo

Button Buck
Where are you located- county/town? I may be able to help you a bit with the dumb ones.

YouTube is very misleading unless you know who to watch. Biggest bunch of misinformation and plain crap that I have ever seen.

A few good ones:

Ed Schneider

Wolfernation

Management Advantage

Hoosier Trapper Outdoors

Mossy Oak

The best teacher is the coyote. He will educate you.
I live in tyner nc....chowan county...

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I started with less expensive traps. Dukes. I have never had any trouble with them, but I like to tinker and I modified them heavily. with the time and cost I could have gone with more expensive traps that would have been ready right out of the box.....But I enjoyed learning how to night latch, center swivel, 4 coil.....Again, I like to tinker LOL...