Couple Trap Line Catches Despite Rain

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
The rain had us really irritated last week. One property flooded so bad I couldn’t safely cross the creek to access some water traps. And of course it’s the furthest drive away and a steep hike lol. At another property by some strange twist of fate, we snared a beaver and the floods sent a full size tree down river and severed the snare. Beaver gone. However Monday on the third property, we were surprised with a young beaver in a snare and a young otter in a foothold. Nothing yesterday. Tonight we’re blessed with our 4th otter of the season. Both otters were caught this week with @41magnum ‘s 7oaks Predator Lure. One was a 330 near a toilet. The other in a foothold on a slide. Hoping to keep gaining momentum till end of season. My little buddy is loving it. So is the dog.AECBC376-9074-406C-9B95-4D6B5888FACE.jpeg25C4B38D-D59F-4F7B-9E49-7B0A4D4F5C90.jpeg57979C42-DF6A-4D77-A8D2-E99F36E8CEA0.jpeg

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
if ya don't wana meet the fur truck, you can always take to Martinsville at Southeastern Outdoors Supplies and option for store credit and come home with MORE TRAPS or a gun or fishing gear. Surely you got their catalog at the convention!

Hazmt

Six Pointer
Thanks for the fur buyer schedule! I shipped last year to NAFA. Got very little for what actually sold. Haven’t a clue what they plan to do with my remaining fur! We are kinda limited on what we can do with our fur around here.

KrisB

Ten Pointer
Thanks for the fur buyer schedule! I shipped last year to NAFA. Got very little for what actually sold. Haven’t a clue what they plan to do with my remaining fur! We are kinda limited on what we can do with our fur around here.

You could ship to FHA if you'd like to still see your furs sold at auction.

I really hope you get something from NAFA for your furs. It sounds bleak from what I've seen people say on Trapperman, but who knows.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Blind set or lured?
On the low side of the dam there was a tree that had grown up prior to the area being underwater. It was totally over grown with a 6x6 area of vines . Made a fake crossover with a beaver sized hole thru the vines. Put some BTO in there and set a snare