couple of pics

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
I hunted a property up here in Ontario, and never had many pics of big bucks, till one day i got 2 bucks a day apart and went wow, the hunt was on
big brother.jpg
big 8.jpg

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
That was the only time i got their pics, and nothing seen that year, but the next year had some great plans made and stands set accordingly.
My buddy asked if he could hunt with me, sure no problem, you go here and i go there
Wish it was me that arrowed him, my new best friend Doug and the big 8, the 2nd buck in the first message

dobber

Old Mossy Horns
We hunted for that big 10 during bow season and nothing, no pics and no sightings. First day of the shotgun hunt had myself and my dad set up along the field edge, and my new best friend Doug was set up overlooking a patch of long grass/swamp.
Bet you won't guess who did the shooting that morning, good ole Doug and the deer i had named big bro

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
That's funny, that's gotta be tough especially when you just don't see them ever, just one lucky day a year it seems. I've got one I've never seen, but he's been visible on camera quite often, atleast gives me hope.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk