Countdown begins

timber

Twelve Pointer
Slow bite today. Managed about 5 in as many hours so not too hot. Couple nice ones though. Best hit of the day was @Dick just off the pier as a big shad rolled up and ate his spoon as we were both watching. Awesome strike.

@CarolinaReaper come on down and learn to shad fish and watch the Greenway walking trail by ECU. Might find Mrs right sooner than later!!

Any roe in them

darenative

Twelve Pointer
Ya'll boys should get one heck of a push of fish shortly. They have been pushing in the inlet right good the past week. There's more big hickories around locally than i've seen as far back as i can recall. We had half a dozen yesterday that were pushing 4lbs.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Ya'll boys should get one heck of a push of fish shortly. They have been pushing in the inlet right good the past week. There's more big hickories around locally than i've seen as far back as i can recall. We had half a dozen yesterday that were pushing 4lbs.
we caught about 80 in a couple hr in weldon sunday and I got some over 3 lbs. the avg size of them was the biggest I have seen in a while.

Big North Carolina Hickory Shad.jpg

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Not sure how the bites been on the Tar the last week or so because i havent been able to make it out. May try some on Monday if i get a window. Anybody having any better luck than earlier when the bite was so slow.

Luv2Boutdoors!

Ten Pointer
river was high yesterday. Went for about 45 min until I casted into a tree and lost my rig. Wasn't many places to stand and fish either