Coronavirus tips

jug

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I got some info I want to share with anyone who may come down with this mess.
The common fever is running 100.4
Do not take ibuprofen just yet. The docs told me Saturday under any circumstances not to take ibuprofen but as of yesterday I can take it if the fever is high. Use tylenol for the fever at first and try to drink at least 16ounces of water per hour.
Take 1000mg of vitamin C 8 times a day. Guafenisen and dextromethorphan may be enough for the cough but if not do not waste time and go to the ER. One tool that will also help is this.........if your oxygen levels get to below 90 go to the emergency room.
My wife told me now the hospitals think they have been treating people with corona virus symptoms since last November. People who tested negative for flu and pnuemonia but was just as sick as if they had both.
The hospitals are starting to get a handle on how to treat but unfortunately there are not enough of them to treat all of us in a short amount of time. Lab Corp is being overwhelmed with tests right now.
Stay away from anyone coughing uncontrollably,,, it is not the pollen.
Day 10 for me but my symptoms have stopped getting worse luckily.
You boys and girls stay safe out there.

Attachments

• 20200326_133447.jpg
    20200326_133447.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 112

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You may get a bit of relief from essential oils in a mist diffuser, not too strong or they can exacerbate the problem. There are several good ones and combinations that can be helpful, peppermint , eucalyptus and others can help battle congestion and even have some healing properties.

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Pineapple juice is also something that helps clear lungs and make them better.

Glad your improving jug. I'm assuming your test came back positive. Guessing you think you got it in Florida?

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Glad you’re in the mend jug and thanks for the tips.
You may get a bit of relief from essential oils in a mist diffuser, not too strong or they can exacerbate the problem. There are several good ones and combinations that can be helpful, peppermint , eucalyptus and others can help battle congestion and even have some healing properties.

that’s it.... I quit NCHF. We’ve got a few members that voted for Obama. One that reincarnates under various names talking about $10 pawn shop watches, bad CL jobs and cardigans, people that enjoy bass fishing, anti commercial fishermen, now fellers what recommend essential oils.🤦🏼‍♂️

.........tea tree oil will make a colloidal cyst disappear quick fast and in a hurry 🙊

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

that’s it.... I quit NCHF. We’ve got a few members that voted for Obama. One that reincarnates under various names talking about $10 pawn shop watches, bad CL jobs and cardigans, people that enjoy bass fishing, anti commercial fishermen, now fellers what recommend essential oils.🤦🏼‍♂️

.........tea tree oil will make a colloidal cyst disappear quick fast and in a hurry 🙊

And leave it to a work from home Arborist to recommend a tree oil................lol

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Do not take ibuprofen just yet. The docs told me Saturday under any circumstances not to take ibuprofen but as of yesterday I can take it if the fever is high. Use tylenol for the fever at first and try to drink at least 16ounces of water per hour.
Take 1000mg of vitamin C 8 times a day. Guafenisen and dextromethorphan may be enough for the cough but if not do not waste time and go to the ER. One tool that will also help is this.........if your oxygen levels get to below 90 go to the emergency room.
My wife told me now the hospitals think they have been treating people with corona virus symptoms since last November. People who tested negative for flu and pnuemonia but was just as sick as if they had both.
The hospitals are starting to get a handle on how to treat but unfortunately there are not enough of them to treat all of us in a short amount of time. Lab Corp is being overwhelmed with tests right now.

so did you test positive for covid-19?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

And I have a daughter that can sell you and all your naturist buddies whatever essential oils you prefer. I get to test some of the lower back pain stuff and gout stuff and it works pretty darn good.

timber

Twelve Pointer
And I have a daughter that can sell you and all your naturist buddies whatever essential oils you prefer. I get to test some of the lower back pain stuff and gout stuff and it works pretty darn good.

Wife is essential oils junkie. Probably orders over a 100 a month of the stuff. A lot sits around unused but certain kinds uses a lot. I have never been a big believer in it but couple things like tooth ache or sinus headache works good on. Haven’t had much luck with it on back pain. But had three more spinal injections Monday and they haven’t worked either.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
I heard Tequila helps.
No not really. Prayers from here Jug.
Yep, doesn't help what ails you. Just causes you not to remember it or care about it. :)

Jug, hope you and yours are on the mend. Thanks for sharing as it adds perspective.

Reactions: jug

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I heard that a city of Raleigh worker with the same last name died from coronavirus. Hopefully not a relative. Sad days... hopefully we'll get a leg up on this pandemic.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Glad you are doing better!

Einstein

Six Pointer

Did you ever get your test results back? How about your wife and daughter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk