Coronavirus part deux

stiab

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I would have bid her goodbye. I have enough bosses without needing another.
Yep, expect for taking my SIL, DIL, wife, and two grandkids out for ice cream and being the last to order so I could pick up the bill. Otherwise, I agree with you.

bwfarms

Ten Pointer
Been in several Businesses/restaurants in Cabarrus county over the weekend and we didn’t wear a mask
It's been said you are not required to wear a mask in an eating establishment. It's safer for you in a restaurant than in a hardware store. 🦆

josh

Twelve Pointer
Biden wins in November and corona virus transitions to a bad flu strain and the panic is gone ... President Trump wins re-election and rioting and virus chaos will continue .....

This is this the most absolute ridiculous election year ever

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
A gentleman on another forum I'm on had a fever Friday and got tested. Didnt wait for his results and drove to the OBX Saturday. Turns out he is positive and an anti-masker so theres no telling if he has infected people on his drive from greenville,sc to the OBX.
And, the gentleman on another forum you are on is a damn idiot. Had a fever (knew something was wrong). Didn't wait for results (sounds kinda liberal to me). Drove around to see how many he could infect (another liberal move). You know, let me.help get the numbers up so we can prove our agenda..... DUMB ASS!!!
OR, let's do what we can to further this crap so we can look smart... how ludicrous.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Its a simple matter, really. If you walk up to a business and there is a sign that says "No mask, no service" then you have 2 choices. Put on a mask and go in or don't put on a mask and go somewhere else. Its the same thing as if a business has a sign on their door that says "No concleaed weapons." You either comply, or go somewhere else.
Concealed means concealed.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
I’m as antimask as they come. I was sick last week with a fever. Called in and sat in parking lot to be tested. Test came back negative and I stayed at my home from Sunday to Friday.

Test results were Wednesday. There is a three days window from last known symptoms that you are supposed to stay home.

The one shaggy mentioned above is ludicrous. If that’s a real story, he needs to call it in and report it. You have to sign federal paperwork saying you will shelter in place at your home until results are back. Then you have to shelter in place for the three days from last symptoms.

longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
what is this "federal paperwork"?

who should shaggy "call it in and report it" too? CDC? FBI? DHS?,,,,,since it is "federal paperwork",,,
Now you know Shaggy has friends in high places....where else would he get all this privileged information?!
Probably still got BHO's number on speed dial.... :LOL:

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’ll have to see if the paperwork is at home. I want to say it was a cdc form. You have to sign it whenever you give consent to be tested.
I was tested on Saturday and did not have to sign anything! Was given a couple sheet document from the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services that describes what to do if you are being evaluated for or the test is positive. Mostly if test result is positive. Got my result in less than 24 hours - Negative.

I did not expect otherwise as I did not have symptoms. My test was ordered due to an upcoming procedure tomorrow. Other than time consuming, not a terrible experience. Just my luck that someone ahead of me had had vehicle breakdown in one of the three drive through stations and got everything backed up so it took a lot longer than it should have.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
f course means we should wear masks forever.

I've figured that was the ultimate solution anyhow,,,,I mean if it's not covid it will be some other scary sickness and only a cloth mask can help!! Vaccines are so 1950s,,,,,cloth masks are 22nd century!!!

bwahahahahaha

double

Twelve Pointer
I’m as antimask as they come. I was sick last week with a fever. Called in and sat in parking lot to be tested. Test came back negative and I stayed at my home from Sunday to Friday.

Test results were Wednesday. There is a three days window from last known symptoms that you are supposed to stay home.

The one shaggy mentioned above is ludicrous. If that’s a real story, he needs to call it in and report it. You have to sign federal paperwork saying you will shelter in place at your home until results are back. Then you have to shelter in place for the three days from last symptoms.
I signed no such paperwork after my test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We've seen how "effective" vaccines are ... what we really need is an effective treatment.
Yep..vaccine for the common cold VIRUS, where is that one? Vaccine for the influenza virus changes like the weather depending on what viruses show up in other countries before they hit ours so that's kinda leaves that option out. There are so many more common viruses out there that don't have a vaccine and probably never will but you can bet that there is a ton of money being made looking for a "cure" for each and every one of them.
We already know that this version of the corona virus adapts and changes easily, that could be it's strength or it's downfall. I'm betting on the latter. It's also why a vaccine shouldn't be the end all be all that we hang all our hopes on to return to a more normal way of life.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
June 29th 2020 update:

As of today, 0.59% of NC's population has tested positive for Covid.

Of those 0.59%, 2.1% have died.
and have died from something...not necessarily anything to do with the Covid 19 virus but coded that way so they can get those government reimbursement dollars. If the ACTUAL numbers were known it would certainly help show how this whole deal is being manipulated, but sadly there is so much money to be made from this virus and so much power in controlling the population..there's no chance that the truth will have a part in determining the course of how we come out of this.

Crappie_Hunter

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have a family member who woke up one day last week and had lost senses of smell and taste. They tested positive, those were the only symptoms they experienced and their senses have started returning after being gone for a few days. Crazy how range of symptoms is death to asymptomatic, and everything in between it seems.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
for the common cold VIRUS

group of virus',,,,,that's what makes it a challenge I reckon,,,,,Covid is merely a strong variation since many kinds of coronavirus' already cause the "cold",,

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
group of virus',,,,,that's what makes it a challenge I reckon,,,,,Covid is merely a strong variation since many kinds of coronavirus' already cause the "cold",,

same with influenza..lots of versions of that flu bug too. I'm figuring that there's more than one of this latest corona bug too since there are so many different reactions to it. When they test you for the "flu" they are testing for more than one virus..it can't be that much more difficult to test for this bugger.