Cool lil’cat

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve been sampling for lake sturgeon this week. The sturgeon bite has been excellent and between 4 agencies, we’ve boated 50+ sturgeon so far. We also catch a ton of blue catfish in the process. We run 350’ trot lines baited with buffalo or common carpB2A31DE3-3E2A-44BE-AA68-A996DB8D18DF.jpeg. We caught this little blue today. I’ve caught a solid white blue 6-7 years ago and actually about a mile downstream of this one. But I’ve never caught one like this! Beautiful little catfish. The pattern was identical on both sides.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
I’ve been sampling for lake sturgeon this week. The sturgeon bite has been excellent and between 4 agencies, we’ve boated 50+ sturgeon so far. We also catch a ton of blue catfish in the process. We run 350’ trot lines baited with buffalo or common carpView attachment 37494. We caught this little blue today. I’ve caught a solid white blue 6-7 years ago and actually about a mile downstream of this one. But I’ve never caught one like this! Beautiful little catfish. The pattern was identical on both sides.
Looks like one of them Asian red tail catfish... well, except for the lack of a red tail lol