Congrats NC State

TrkyJedi

Eight Pointer
Congrats to NC State for defeating #1 Arkansas this evening and moving on to the College World Series. They showed a lot of grit after the 1st game loss. Congrats to their coach Elliott Avent, I think he's a good guy and deserves to go the CWS as does NC State. I'm a UNC fan, but nothing but respect for those guys.

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
As a fan and alumni I was pretty disappointed in the way the season started. But the team and coaches have done a great job recovering and having a great season. Pretty good year for Wolfpack athletics.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
they did it the hard way- beating an undefeated pitcher who hadnt gave up more than two runs all year.
Super job by State!
It would really be sweet to see them win it all.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
NC State really battled to come back and win those last two, after getting blitzed in the first game. Congrats to them - they earned it!

ECU played hard too, and had some close games against a very good Vanderbilt team. They just couldn't manufacture runs against Vandy pitching. Still a good showing.

Familyman

Twelve Pointer
Would love to be able to go to Omaha and support the pack! I took my family back when UNC made the CWS a little over 10 years ago, and it was a great experience. Hoping state will have a good showing...and with a little luck, maybe even win the dang thing!