College Football Playoff

double

Twelve Pointer
They weren't the toughest, that's for sure. But, how was Clemson hurt?

I really want to see a UCF make the playoffs. But for that to happen I'd also want to see them play a decent ACC, Big 10, SEC, etc school for their nonconference game rather than the FCS/Pitt type schools they play.
those schools aren't exactly lining up and volunteering to play UCF.
App St plays atleast 1 if not 2 bug name schools every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

double

Twelve Pointer

when they run the table in consecutive years like ucf has done and continue to scare the PSUs of the world, that might change. :)
They give someone a heart attack every year. Their fans travel and can fill up a stadium. When UCF can do that anyone in the country will schedule them. College football is all about the money.

Crappie_Hunter

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I thought Dan Mullen offered UCF a 2 for 1 and they turned it down.... I suppose it's easier to say 'we don't get any respect!" then to actually play someone during the regular season... get your doors blown off and then understand why you don't get any respect

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns

To be more accurate, App St plays at least 1 if not 2 big name school every year on the road. One reason Penn State played App St this year is that Penn State didn't need to reciprocate and play at App St in a future game. The big name schools want more home games than away games. Schools like App St. are willing to take this arrangement because they make a lot of money from it.

Last edited:

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
They give someone a heart attack every year. Their fans travel and can fill up a stadium. When UCF can do that anyone in the country will schedule them. College football is all about the money.

Some schools need zero help from the visiting team in filling a stadium.