College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
UConn didn't just lose. They got beat.

I have to hand it to them, they never quit for a second, and Creighton was draining 3's like Curry late 1st, early 2nd half.

I bet if they played again tonight, Creighton couldn't do it again...

bte0816

Eight Pointer
Top 10 teams are only winning 56% of their games on the road against unranked teams this year. That's the lowest percentage going back to at least 17-18 (that's as far as the stat I saw went).

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Same thing OS has been doing all season :ROFLMAO:
well no I was spot on both teams until that little spell when unc went missing.
Unc loses again maybe if they play uconn or purdue or houston.
They dont care about the acc tourney so I am not predicting anything there.

Duke has a s... schedule remaining and will get beat enough for unc to disregard them in the March match up. It wont mean a thing to unc.
and duke has a new bad boy for the world to hate. Miami will teach him a lesson tonight.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
well no I was spot on both teams until that little spell when unc went missing.
Unc loses again maybe if they play uconn or purdue or houston.
They dont care about the acc tourney so I am not predicting anything there.

Duke has a s... schedule remaining and will get beat enough for unc to disregard them in the March match up. It wont mean a thing to unc.
and duke has a new bad boy for the world to hate. Miami will teach him a lesson tonight.
Take away the UNC game and they are in the weakest part of their schedule. They have gotten fortunate to play teams that are struggling the most in the conference over the last couple weeks. They are also getting breaks playing teams that have half of their starters out such as tonight. But they are playing really well.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Take away the UNC game and they are in the weakest part of their schedule. They have gotten fortunate to play teams that are struggling the most in the conference over the last couple weeks. They are also getting breaks playing teams that have half of their starters out such as tonight. But they are playing really well.
true on Miami. I had no clue they were that lean from injury and sickness.
Duke may beat Louisville but the rest look like L's to me. We'll see.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Top 10 teams are only winning 56% of their games on the road against unranked teams this year. That's the lowest percentage going back to at least 17-18 (that's as far as the stat I saw went).

They must be on a winning streak. A week or so ago, it was below 50%.

BoonDock

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’d say past UCONN there are about 8 teams that are neck and neck for #2. Coin flip on who the other 3 #1 seeds are.
This is definitely a tournament year where weekend 1 will be a wrecking crew. This tournament will be a Vegas upset nightmare.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
This baylor Houston game is fun. Guy for houston just made the winning shot but it was a tenth of a second too late. Probably overtime.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
If I am wake......I'm going to the basket on 110% of the remaining possessions. Duke has absolutely no answer inside for anyone. I don't know why teams don't exploit it more.

richard corn

Ten Pointer
If I am wake......I'm going to the basket on 110% of the remaining possessions. Duke has absolutely no answer inside for anyone. I don't know why teams don't exploit it more.
Why go to the hole when you are shooting 61% from field and 50% from beyond. This is why they are 14-0 at home

Status
Not open for further replies.