College Basketball 2022-2023

CharlesIngalls

Six Pointer
The ball needs to go to bacot every single time down the floor and everything else will open up.
I agree, especially against these lesser teams. They will send a double team every time and should open everything else up. I would like Nance get more post ups as well. I know he has the range, but he has been pretty automatic when catching it down low. Problem is he never gets to post up if he and Bacot are on the floor together.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
why dont yall get in touch with hubie and get his ass straight on how to use his talent.
PS bacot aint carrying any team anywhere with the offense running thru him. he's too tempermantal and flighty. After six years yall should know this?

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
They play that old school ball. Hate that rule where they can't make the tournament for a few more years. Duke's 3 shooting saved them tonight.
that's all i saw duke attempt- 3 after 3 since they couldnt break down the mighty Knight's D.
In all of K's years he had some overranked teams but none as overrated as this squad.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
kinda like portland? :)
Better give bacot his wakeup pill at halftime- 2 fouls and 4 pts wont cut it.

Portland played a great game and probably well over their head. Carolina is still trying to get tuned up. I just hope bacot starts back hitting free throws like he did last year. They’ll probably lose sometime this weekend. I just hope it’s not to Michigan state

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Bonas trouncing an ACC team……

Bet ND fires back tomorrow vs USC in football.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I just really really really hope that duke stuffs that 40 yr old zag headband player.
I mean like a lattener stomp. :)
Zags will kill duke but they could still salvage the night by running over timmins.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Alabama favored over unc today. alabama is nothing but threes.
duke favored over purdue.
they got both of those wrong imo.
Both play at 3:30 today duke on abc and unc on espn.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Hope we play on defending the 3 today. We fair well against sec teams though. Hopefully it’s a bounce back today. Duke should roll Purdue.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Wow going to the 4th overtime. Haven’t seen a decently ran play on the final possession of regulation yet by either team lol

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Unreal…..these reviews are ridiculous. I know Carolina gets a lot of calls but this one is pathetic. Lost the lead and the ball. And idk how they could overturn the goal tending call on the floor the ball was over halfway to the basket and starting its descent

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Collegiate officials decide the outcome in the best game we will see all year……idk what’s worse? Losing that game or having to listen to dumbass bill walton for 4 hours

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
It looked like ball going up to me and good block but I also hate reviews and listening to Walton worse announcer in sports to me. Both teams need work on inbounding ball good Nov. game to watch

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i cant recall seeing a goal tending reversed by replay or such subsequent turns of events in such a short time.
Looks like VA is the cream of the acc crop this year. Duke and unc are at best works in progress. Which is puzzling given unc's experience.
I havent seen state yet- they sure deserve a good season.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
i cant recall seeing a goal tending reversed by replay or such subsequent turns of events in such a short time.
Looks like VA is the cream of the acc crop this year. Duke and unc are at best works in progress. Which is puzzling given unc's experience.
I havent seen state yet- they sure deserve a good season.
I know we're in the replay generation but I hate it. I would rather deal with few bad calls than stopping game over and over it interrupts flow and momentum. just my 2 cents.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
I know we're in the replay generation but I hate it. I would rather deal with few bad calls than stopping game over and over it interrupts flow and momentum. just my 2 cents.

I agree. I’m all for getting calls right but it shouldn’t take 20 minutes to do so on every review.