Cold in Vegas...

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
The racing has been good all day, especially since they came back from Joeys spin. Fun to watch!!!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I still hate it for any driver who has run the race, leading at that stage of the race and have to lose it to a faster car that was too far behind to catch up. Personally, I don't care if it finishes under the yellow, especially if the leader has a comfortable lead.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
i remember chase was leading the 600 a couple years ago(during covid-no fans) with a huge lead with 4 laps to go when a caution came out....he took tires and some stayed out....cant remember who won.....the next week they ran charlotte again and he won(500miler).....at least byron did have the best car all day...larson said it....

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Agreed, but we both know the best car doesn't always win the race. Driver, penalties, strategy always play a part.

so true, last yrs dirt race reddick and briscoe wrecked each other coming to the finish and kyle putted by in 3rd place waving on his way to the checkers.....his only win last season....

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
so true, last yrs dirt race reddick and briscoe wrecked each other coming to the finish and kyle putted by in 3rd place waving on his way to the checkers.....his only win last season....

And this year Kyle was holding down the lead at the 500 and some BS driver crashed his pos and Kyle got robbed from the 500 win. They ran that race 20 miles over the "500"......all for the show.šŸ«£šŸ˜¶