Cold and windy....

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Exactly what @lasttombstone said..."extending the caution flag" is I think what they said on the TV. They were near the end of a stage.

Yesterday they aired the audio from when he got to his pit.
He looked at a guy and said"What are they gonna do, fine me?" "I can't pay it anyway."
TV didn't interview him on the air.🤷🤣🤣
I believe nascar officials got him away from cameras as soon as he left care center

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Probably by choice as it was probably a lot warmer in there than it was where you were. LOL. There is no way they were talking about the call unless it was to try and set up some kind of payment plan for the fine.

302cj

Old Mossy Horns
Probably by choice as it was probably a lot warmer in there than it was where you were. LOL. There is no way they were talking about the call unless it was to try and set up some kind of payment plan for the fine.
Payment should not be a problem. Denny Hamlin said he would take care of the fine.

Attachments

• 938D190E-D2F3-467C-9081-182096A326F4.jpeg
    938D190E-D2F3-467C-9081-182096A326F4.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 12

specialk

Twelve Pointer

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I wonder what the team owner said to him when he got back to his pit stall?
I do too. The camera was there but the audio didn't come across the TV. It was a one-sided convo. Then, official directing Josh to care center. Then, officials directing him to trailer. And silence.