Close call by the creek....

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Bout had a submerged camera on the creek last week.... located 40 yards from the bank and 5’ up tree angled down. Water line showed it got within a foot of cam.

Attachments

• 6F8AD900-72C2-4A48-AA24-36B6DF87AB7A.jpeg
    6F8AD900-72C2-4A48-AA24-36B6DF87AB7A.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 174
  • 523A0FED-5C4C-4596-A188-58F8BDD8E740.jpeg
    523A0FED-5C4C-4596-A188-58F8BDD8E740.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 171

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I've got two cameras left down in SC along the pee dee,,,,planned to get the at end of deer season,,,but the route in has been flooded since mid december, and with the river getting to 29' at that location they have been taking pictures of the fishes,,,

oh well,,,,,,,

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I've got two cameras left down in SC along the pee dee,,,,planned to get the at end of deer season,,,but the route in has been flooded since mid december, and with the river getting to 29' at that location they have been taking pictures of the fishes,,,

oh well,,,,,,,
Ahhhh the old days of tooling around in the duece n a half when the commoners couldn't get around. Sure made for getting to some great turkey spots. :D

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
Had one submerged years ago. Opened it up and no water ran out, so I took out the batteries, card, and let it sit for a few days. Put it back together and it's out running today.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor

oh well,,,,,,,

Here’s hoping your cams are amphibious..... scouting fishes... underwater lake cam strategically placed on bass beds.... you might be on to something! 🤣

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Had same thing happen many times, a few times got lucky, a few not! Weird seeing wood ducks and beavers swimming in front of a camera that was on dry land!