City bear

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
@wncdeerhunter up around your way, I'd suspect he's either eating vegaterrorists or is the bear responsible for 30 three legged bears! I'm banking on number one cause 30 three legged bears just aint as believable as some one up there "feeding" a bear!

6mm250

Eight Pointer
About 2 years ago I was in Asheville & I saw a bear about that size at 875 Tunnel Rd , ambling across the parking lot. This was at 10 minutes after 12 noon. Cars were zipping up & down the road & the bear paid 'em no mind.

Mike

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
About 2 years ago I was in Asheville & I saw a bear about that size at 875 Tunnel Rd , ambling across the parking lot. This was at 10 minutes after 12 noon. Cars were zipping up & down the road & the bear paid 'em no mind.

Mike
This is a few hundred yards off tunnel rd

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
When I lived in brush creek in Yancey, I saw one bear. In 7 years. City of Avl I can take you to see bears any day you’d like lol
Lol I was thinking that when I saw your post. We’ve got em here pretty good...doesn’t mean you’re gonna see em much without the hounds and game cams. Them city bears are living on easy street!