Christopher Stanton Georgia

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
The man who was charged with stealing Nancy Pelosi’s hard drive during the capital protest, killed himself with a shot to the chest few days ago. Apparently they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

CarolinaReaper

I mean, really? Do they honestly believe that the American public is THIS stupid? Shot to the chest the best they could do? For god sakes, it's like they don't even give a damn anymore to remotely make it believable. I just don't understand how this stuff happens, in blatant view of the public which a garbage cover up story and no one cares. What a mess.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We know that Clinton suicides tend to be 2 small caliber shots behind the left ear by most right handed guys.
Pelosi suicides seem to be better planned out.
Californicide must be more well received than Arkanicide.

hunter

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Not intending to be morbid but most of the folks that I am aware of that have suicided with firearms in the most painless and efficient manner are folks that really know firearms and shot placement (LE, hunters, military, etc.). Know of some that used some really poor shot placement, poor weapon choice, etc. and a few that really botched it as well. Suicide is horrible for all involved but folks that go that route often aren't in a place to think things through logically either.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
The man who was charged with stealing Nancy Pelosi’s hard drive during the capital protest, killed himself with a shot to the chest few days ago. Apparently they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Ummm are you fake news or is this fake news?

Hank

Old Mossy Horns

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
@Hank I was more making jest about the fact that MSM can’t even keep it’s narrative straight now.

Bouncing around throwing chit until it sticks and feigning dementia about prior attempts.

Hank

Old Mossy Horns
I really am glad I got on here and seen your post, it caused me to do a bit more “research”. I read one article that claimed that he shot himself in the chest with a hunting rifle. That seems like that would be a tough way to do it. Maybe I just have short arms.....

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I really am glad I got on here and seen your post, it caused me to do a bit more “research”. I read one article that claimed that he shot himself in the chest with a hunting rifle. That seems like that would be a tough way to do it. Maybe I just have short arms.....

Years ago, 13 year old 2 blocks away from parents, paper boy, shot himself. Used a 22, put it in his mouth, pulled the trigger with a toe. His mother found him and performed cpr. Would have been 1970-1972. Surprised, now that I think about it, there was a gun in the house. Dad was a professor at a local college. There is a way.