cheap M4 / AR15 style

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
Cbc industries in South Carolina was the least expensive when I looked. They are alright quality wise. My upper had a rub where the charging handle slides in and took a while to break in. The rifle runs very well now with no issues. The price is right though!

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
Stay away from polymer receivers.
Why? I bought one out of curiosity a few years back before thing got crazy from classic fire arms. Honestly I have shot it quite a bit. I haven’t noticed and difference from my other black rifles. It’s actually easier to clean. Bore snake and a air compressor. Now grant it I haven’t dropped it off a sky scraper, tossed in the sound, or drove over it with my truck. So probably not a fair assessment. But if you wanted a cheaper lower…….

bigdrumnc

Ten Pointer
I also have on that particular lower I mentioned ☝️ a bear creek arsenal complete upper. The price was right and looks and performs decent. I put a Amazon red dot on it and it’s a fun budget gun. Nothing on that gun is high end. It shoots anything and everything cheap. So….more about BCA a few days after ordering I get a call from a nice guy in the mountains. He informs me BCA emailed him my order info, personal info etc. he assured my he deleted the info but wanted to make me aware. His order was delivered to him wrong a few times if memory serves me correct. He wasn’t happy! I called BCA , they really didn’t offer much resolution for forwarding my personal info. My upper came pretty quick as described.

Hoss

Eight Pointer
Why? I bought one out of curiosity a few years back before thing got crazy from classic fire arms. Honestly I have shot it quite a bit. I haven’t noticed and difference from my other black rifles. It’s actually easier to clean. Bore snake and a air compressor. Now grant it I haven’t dropped it off a sky scraper, tossed in the sound, or drove over it with my truck. So probably not a fair assessment. But if you wanted a cheaper lower…….
Glad you've had success with yours mine broke at the threads where the buffer tube screws in while shooting.