Central Season starts Saturday. Let's see 'um.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I dont want to handle the calls wanting to purchase my pristine MK85 so i will not show pics of that amazing weapon. LOL
A real ML user could win competitions with that thing. Best gun I will ever own.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I dont want to handle the calls wanting to purchase my pristine MK85 so i will not show pics of that amazing weapon. LOL
A real ML user could win competitions with that thing. Best gun I will ever own.

The old Knight's that started the craze!! My BIL still has his MK85 bought new. My first ML was a Knight Wolverine. It's stacked up a pile of deer. I've not seen a Knight (from when Tony Knight owned it) that wasn't a shooter.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
If you were closer I'd sell you my half can. We're done with ML season here.....
Thanks for the offer! I need to measure what I have left this afternoon. Hope I have enough to check my sights and prepare for a few shots. Shouldn't have waited so long. lol

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Thanks for the offer! I need to measure what I have left this afternoon. Hope I have enough to check my sights and prepare for a few shots. Shouldn't have waited so long. lol

Have you tried Acedamy Sports in Burlington or Mace Sports in Mebane?

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
No - I went to Academy in GSO and sportsman’s warehouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30/06

Twelve Pointer
They don’t even carry ML stuff anymore. Tits on a boar hog...talking bout Mace.

Totally agree, I’ve been into Mace three of four times the last couple months and they never have anything useful. Whole building full of zombie targets and other crap!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I'll be out there for sure. A friend of mine and I will be stomping around Granville cty.

genbud78

Ten Pointer
I have a CVA Wolf topped with a Nikon Prostaff.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
9ea921b092bd974f7e1a1ed547193eb0.jpg

Last edited:

GotNoRules

Ten Pointer
c9e70960a8b0883959d9d7f1c68cc0a0.jpg

CVA Optima. Sold an 08 one exactly like it this spring. Got a wild hair and bought a new one a few weeks ago. Excited to take it out tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bufbills

Spike
NOS CVA Optima pro. Hoping to get my first ML deer tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20191101_180329.jpg
    20191101_180329.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 19