Central NC - Searching for Club

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Anyone know of any club openings within 1-1.5 hours of Greensboro? Has to be immediate family member friendly. Thanks!

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
My club is located in Moore Co. We are a very family friendly club. My wife is a member without paying dues she is on my membership. We are a dog running club if your interested I can PM you more information.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My club is located in Moore Co. We are a very family friendly club. My wife is a member without paying dues she is on my membership. We are a dog running club if your interested I can PM you more information.
Please do.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I made an assumption that I shouldn't, I thought you were primarily looking for a still hunting club. We are primarily a dog club but do have stands for still hunting. We are in Scotland/Richmond county and also are VERY family oriented. The Sandhills Youth Hunt is held here and started here. If you are interested let me know.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I made an assumption that I shouldn't, I thought you were primarily looking for a still hunting club. We are primarily a dog club but do have stands for still hunting. We are in Scotland/Richmond county and also are VERY family oriented. The Sandhills Youth Hunt is held here and started here. If you are interested let me know.
Don't have an interest in owning dogs to take deer hunting but would love to actually participate in a dog hunt. It's something that has always interested me. I'll reach out to everyone over the next couple of days. Tax season is keeping me really busy.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don't have an interest in owning dogs to take deer hunting but would love to actually participate in a dog hunt. It's something that has always interested me. I'll reach out to everyone over the next couple of days. Tax season is keeping me really busy.
Quite frankly and honestly you would be better off not messing with them. It is a disease, an expensive one. But for me it is all about them. I really could care less about killing a deer and if/when I do it is just dessert to an otherwise fruitful day.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Sounds good. Being a stander in these hunts is pretty fun as well. I enjoy bring a stander as opposed to a driver