CC Instructor - Apex/Cary area

BiggestSpikeYouEverSeen

Ten Pointer
Contributor
While we were moving from state to state semi regularly, I let my NC CC expire. Poor prioritization, I know. Can anyone recommend an instructor in the Apex/Cary area? Raleigh, Sanford, Lillington, other surrounding areas are okay as well.

timber

Twelve Pointer
Would go online. Classes seem to book fast back this way. Went to one with wife couple weeks ago. Think they booked the class up in a few days. They said the next one they had scheduled had been booked also

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Ask your local sheriff office, they may not make you take the class again.
It's up to them whether you have to or not.
I was thinking that you had a month or 3 past your expired to renew by state law. If more than that you need to redo the class.
To the OP when did your current CC expire?

timber

Twelve Pointer
Have heard some countys dont give a grace period on expiration. Think this county will give a couple weeks. They say not to wait till the last minute now. The sheriffs offices are backed up dealing with permits

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ask your local sheriff office, they may not make you take the class again.
It's up to them whether you have to or not.
WAKE County....... hahahah..... our sheriff ain't even issueing them to everyone that has their ducks in a row..... let us know how that works out for ya.... :D

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Oh Wako County...yeah, good luck with that then. I thought it was a county in NC..not the state of confusion and liberalism. Need to change the name to Woke County.