CAUTION >>>SCAMMER among us

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Don't do business with bloatedfish, he's a known scammer on various forums.
Ashy Larry posted a scope for sale last week and I replied that I would take it if the sale fell through. Shortly after I received a message from bloatedfish that he had the same scope for sale for $200. He needed the money for a cancer related surgery. I'm no dummy...kind of, but not really. So I did some fishing and the number he gave me and it is listed as a known scammer on other forums. If it sounds too good....
The number is 727-286-2507 buyer beware!!!!!

double

Twelve Pointer
He hit me up same story on rifle I posted that someone else bought 200usd cancer expenses yada yada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
So these offers are coming via PM? He's not SELLING anything, just low balling offers?

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
yes, I know you said if

sorry to bother you

take care

Did you check the links? No bother at all dude!

Edit: That number and exact user name come up as a scammer in too many searches and places online for it not to be the person on here.

<>< Fish

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They are absolutely burning up the GPS and telemetry sales. They go to the dog pages and get pics of guys and dogs and build a page and then offer a GPS and collars at absolutely unbelievable prices. Of course folks being greedy they will jump right on it and send them a check or M.O. and BAM they have been had. They don't even take the time to look at their pages close and see that the page was just opened, or they don't have any friends , all the red flags that normal folks see.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Almost all scams run off of 2 emotions: Greed and Fear. Ones based on greed will burn you, but ones based on fear can destroy you if you let it.