• At some point over the next few days NC Hunt and Fish will be migrating to a new server. We are not changing our hosting provider, but we are changing machines within that provider. The reason is that an external vendor, cPanel, has increased the price of their software and we need to migrate to a different control panel. When the migration occurs, the site will be unavailable and it will remain unavailable until the DNS servers are populated with the new IP address. This could take a day, but usually happens overnight. Once the site goes down you should clear your cookies and cache in your browser so you no longer attempt to connect to an old instance. Instructions will be posted on the old server so people who are stuck there will know how to find the new server.

Catch and release Friday..

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
My apologies for the party foul. At least I didn't pinpoint when to watch. I thought the whole video was enjoyable, so much so I watched it twice.

Without re reading 33 pages of info, I don't know how to prevent reposts of pics. Videos should be easy if I do a search first.

I ponder whether we are maxing out google's images of hot fishing girls?

I'll try to find a replacement.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Can’t say I would kick any of them out of bed, but I have noticed that I differ in regards to taste in women. Once in a while someone puts one up that makes me raise the brows...but so many of them I have to say meahhhh...too skinny. Lol

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can’t say I would kick any of them out of bed, but I have noticed that I differ in regards to taste in women. Once in a while someone puts one up that makes me raise the brows...but so many of them I have to say meahhhh...too skinny. Lol
I just look at their beautiful eyes?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My apologies for the party foul. At least I didn't pinpoint when to watch. I thought the whole video was enjoyable, so much so I watched it twice

I was joking

Jimminy folks are so serious when it comes to fishing,,,,o_O

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Just one more chick with her ass hanging out of a thong while fishing. The world seems to be full of them lately...Seen one, pretty much see 'em all...

And this one's stupid enough to think she was "fly fishing" with a spinning rod.....

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah
Just one more chick with her ass hanging out of a thong while fishing. The world seems to be full of them lately...Seen one, pretty much see 'em all...

And this one's stupid enough to think she was "fly fishing" with a spinning rod.....
Yeah..........simply disgusting......................makes me almost not look forward to @nccatfisher next post.......................

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Im sorry...she was fishing? I missed that entirely. As for seeing one vs seeing them all.....Nah.... Not saying I want to see all of them....but the nice looking ones I'm happy to ponder and appreciate.