Catch and release Friday..

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
My apologies for the party foul. At least I didn't pinpoint when to watch. I thought the whole video was enjoyable, so much so I watched it twice.

Without re reading 33 pages of info, I don't know how to prevent reposts of pics. Videos should be easy if I do a search first.

I ponder whether we are maxing out google's images of hot fishing girls?

I'll try to find a replacement.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Can’t say I would kick any of them out of bed, but I have noticed that I differ in regards to taste in women. Once in a while someone puts one up that makes me raise the brows...but so many of them I have to say meahhhh...too skinny. Lol

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Can’t say I would kick any of them out of bed, but I have noticed that I differ in regards to taste in women. Once in a while someone puts one up that makes me raise the brows...but so many of them I have to say meahhhh...too skinny. Lol
I just look at their beautiful eyes😂

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My apologies for the party foul. At least I didn't pinpoint when to watch. I thought the whole video was enjoyable, so much so I watched it twice

I was joking

Jimminy folks are so serious when it comes to fishing,,,,o_O

Bailey Boat

Ten Pointer
Just one more chick with her ass hanging out of a thong while fishing. The world seems to be full of them lately...Seen one, pretty much see 'em all...

And this one's stupid enough to think she was "fly fishing" with a spinning rod.....

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah
Just one more chick with her ass hanging out of a thong while fishing. The world seems to be full of them lately...Seen one, pretty much see 'em all...

And this one's stupid enough to think she was "fly fishing" with a spinning rod.....
Yeah..........simply disgusting......................makes me almost not look forward to @nccatfisher next post.......................

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Im sorry...she was fishing? I missed that entirely. As for seeing one vs seeing them all.....Nah.... Not saying I want to see all of them....but the nice looking ones I'm happy to ponder and appreciate.