Catch and release Friday..

dobber

Ten Pointer
kind of a twofer
Two blondes are in a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A game warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses."

"We don't have any." replied the first woman.

"Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the game warden.

"But officer," replied the second girl, "we aren't fishing. All we have are magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river."

The game warden lifted up the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line.
"Well, I know of no law against it," shrugged the game warden, "take all the debris you want."
And with that, the game warden left.

As soon as he was out of sight, the women started laughing hysterically.
"What a dumb Fish Cop!
Doesn't he know that there are steelheads in this river?!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Thats a Florida looking bass if you ask me.

Also to add, after the VERY funny joke, this is a true story.

My buddy LOVES to fo "fishing", but HATES to fish. What he LOVES to do is sit on someone else's boat and drink beer lol. So one afternoon when a buddy invited him, he tagged along. Game warden pulls up hours later, and asks to see my buddy's license (his foot is on a rod that is cast out to a bobber), my buddy responds, "I don't have a license, but I'm not fishing". Game wardens asks him to REEL (;)) in the rod he's "holding". My buddy does, and below the bobber with about 2 feet of line, is an 8/0 oz weight. The game warden was like "What are you doing out here?" My buddy said "I like to ride on boats and drink beer". He said the game warden actually laughed about the incident, but yet his buddy has YET to invite him back "fishing". lol

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Dude!!! Hardly a ripple on that water! Topwater probably ain't gonna work. Pretty lake for sure, wonder where it is?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
All these dang party fouls on this thread,,,, that’s like the 5th repeat post,

Read the thread SLOWLY people,,,,it helps reduce repeat posts,,,

Plus you it’s more fun!(y)