Carolina Squat

OR expecting to see a dump truck going through the low range with quad axles maxed out with wet clay..nope...some youngster with narrow, tall rims and tires that barely cover the rims with injectors maxed out, no load and blowing smoke while walking through a low range, then high range that are simply for show. I guess when you have money to spend, a fake tractor is someone's idea to spend it on. Might as well just buy a Kenworth for what they spend on those trucks.
1624028239798.png
They just try to make them look like Kenworths.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
OR expecting to see a dump truck going through the low range with quad axles maxed out with wet clay..nope...some youngster with narrow, tall rims and tires that barely cover the rims with injectors maxed out, no load and blowing smoke while walking through a low range, then high range that are simply for show. I guess when you have money to spend, a fake tractor is someone's idea to spend it on. Might as well just buy a Kenworth for what they spend on those trucks.

this makes me think of one of my childhood buddies. I grew up in a small southern town of 2500 people. You could hear everything happening across town.

When we were kids one of us would ride to someone’s house, then two of us to the 3rd’s house, 3 to the 4th, etc.

He had a Honda XL70 and the exhaust was broken off just before where the muffler used to be, so it was this tiny straight pipe.

he lived about 3/4 mile from me and I could hear that bike the minute he left his driveway and we could all track where he was at any given time.

the best part of course was that it sounded like something that would be flying down the street, but you could tell by the sound that he wasn’t really going anywhere! 35mph baby!