Carolina squat

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I SERIOUSLY doubt it!

I think it would be cool if the rest of us, whenever we found one of these abominations unattended (or heck, even if the driver is in presence), placed a "rainbow" decal on the back window. If asked "why?" we just state "because you are proud of your orientation, the fag sag says so".

Stickers on our normal trucks that say
No Fag Sag here- this is a real truck

I SERIOUSLY doubt it!

I think it would be cool if the rest of us, whenever we found one of these abominations unattended (or heck, even if the driver is in presence), placed a "rainbow" decal on the back window. If asked "why?" we just state "because you are proud of your orientation, the fag sag says so".
Hey I think flat bill hats are stupid too but I'm not gonna bust their chops over it. Its their money.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Hey I think flat bill hats are stupid too but I'm not gonna bust their chops over it. Its their money.

No, flat bill hats are objectionable.

Squatting trucks are an insulting, profane, and disrespectful to the very commitment of buying a truck. We don't need to label OUR trucks, we need to label THEIRS. I have a feeling that at least half of squat owners would probably see the rainbow sticker and say "dang, why didn't I think of that?" .

No, flat bill hats are objectionable.

Squatting trucks are an insulting, profane, and disrespectful to the very commitment of buying a truck. We don't need to label OUR trucks, we need to label THEIRS. I have a feeling that at least half of squat owners would probably see the rainbow sticker and say "dang, why didn't I think of that?" .
I suppose but better than this! 40610

Last edited:

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My truck used to sit level. I didn’t add anything permanent to make it squat. Trailers. Too heavy and too much weight in the bed have taken their toll.

Reactions: C52

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
NCCat

Your back window or brake light started leaking yet?
Talked to two guys at work theirs started leaking over the last month...
Went out to look at mine, sure as crap it is wet..
Just saying keep an eye on it. The flat under the rear seats when folded up at the back of the cab is where it shows up.
Mines a 2017 ram 3/4 ton

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Speaking of the flag swag trucks, my nephew told me something the other day that I got a chuckle from.
He has an 8 year old stepson that apparently listens. While getting fuel, my nephew went in to pay leaving the ss in the vehicle and he was just looking at one of those screwed up trucks at another pump. The driver asked him if he liked his truck. The ss answered "did you run out of money, or did somebody cheat you?". When asked why he said that, the ss answered "cause, you only got half a lift kit on that thing".....
I did get a good feeling that he is being raised right...

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
NCCat

Just saying keep an eye on it. The flat under the rear seats when folded up at the back of the cab is where it shows up.
Mines a 2017 ram 3/4 ton
So far no, but it sets inside all the time. Only time it gets wet is driving in the rain. It is a 14. Thanks for the heads up I'll keep an eye on it. If it did most likely I would be SOL, drivetrain is still under warranty but that isn't.

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I suppose but better than this! View attachment 40610
Haha

I’ve seen some interesting cars in the Carolinas,Tn, GA and AL like that when they put candy bar, coke, potato chip brands as full body decals on them ... there was a Reese’s cup car in Fayetteville NC with the big rims etc but it’s been almost 10 years now i guess since I seen it... I don’t care what folks spend their money on but I have to chuckle.... there was a black guy I went to high school with that made his old caprice into a skittles logo car equipped with the 24” rims, he was always working on that wore out engine, but the exterior was “cool” I guess haha ... I helped him with an alternator one time, , I’d bet he had 5x the money in the rims than what that car was worth

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The Reese’s car and Skittles cars were paid sponsorships...... yep companies at one time would pay for you to drive their brand around..... tried the same with the squat trucks but the signs rolled out of the bed!😝

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
CV joints have to be tore up with the angles on some of those ifs front ends, probably don't have any down travel at all so they ride tougher than a wagon.

fishhunt365

Thank you Mr. G. It looks better with its fishing cloths on and on the sand

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
NCCat

Mines a 2017 ram 3/4 ton

Surprised Ram hasn’t fixed that yet.
My 2012 3500 did the same thing.
It was the brake light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk