Canick pistols

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
So as not to high jack the other thread......these are great looking guns at a great price. So what’s the skinny on them? Comparable to say the smith and Wesson sigma or SDV line or m&p line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kane_b

Six Pointer
Shoots better than an M&P 9 with the reliability of a glock or even better. The trigger is already better and the TP9SF elite is compact

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Not really hearing anything bad about them. Everyone loves them that have got behind one. I have not shot one but fit and feel is great. If I needed more combat Tupperware I would try one.

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Shoots better than an M&P 9 with the reliability of a glock or even better. The trigger is already better and the TP9SF elite is compact

That's a big claim. Not to say I'm arguing against it, but.
Still, a large claim.
Have you compared them personally?

Kane_b

Six Pointer

That's a big claim. Not to say I'm arguing against it, but.
Still, a large claim.
Have you compared them personally?

Yes, I loved how the TP9SA shot in comparison to M&P9. I like the fact that the grip on the Canik fills my hand more, and the recoil is more tame. Regarding the Glock I have not done a torture teat but have seen what people put them through and was impressed.

Reloader762

I've owned a TP9SA for about a year now and it's been a great handgun, I had to order mine through a local FFL but it only cost me $360 out the door. I've put a few boxes of 9mm 124 gr. NATO ammo through it but it's pretty much been fed a steady diet of my 124 gr. TC cast lead bullets. Everyone that has handled it loves the gun and how accurately it shoots.