Can you tell anything from this picture?

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
This is deer right after shot, this is the exit side. Son was sitting slightly lower then the deer. Arrow looks good. Deer died within 150 yards, yotes had started on a ham, we found deer at 4 hour mark in just a couple minutes with Cooper. Not any blood I could see in first 30 yards after couple drops at hit site.

Attachments

• IMG_20210911_203044.jpg
    IMG_20210911_203044.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 272
  • PXL_20210912_034223124.jpg
    PXL_20210912_034223124.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I can’t see anything either from my phone. judging on the bolt and the way that buck is dropping/getting out of dodge, I’d say he’s as good as dead.

Guybo

Eight Pointer
Congratulations to you both! You guys will never forget his first and now I'm sure he's hooked. Building memories with family, that's what it's all about.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
That’s a fantastic first buck! I know you are proud. I’m glad I was right with my guess. Did the yotes beat y’all to him?

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Very nice congrats.

this will be by first season in 14 without Jake running tracks. Going to miss him

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Dang yotes, it’s amazing how quick they can find them. I had the same thing happen bow hunting at butner gl 2 yrs ago. Scary part was while I was skinning her out and turned around, a yote was standing 30 yards away just watching me..