Cam to New England

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Not even with the Panthers anymore and getting hated on....lol

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
same old cam will fold when the good times cease. lose a few get dinged.
he'll be whiney baby. he cant help it.
but he has played fine for two weeks.

Heck he folded last night when it came to winning time.. surely superman can get 2 yards with the game on the line right???

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Heck he folded last night when it came to winning time.. surely superman can get 2 yards with the game on the line right???
I would have thought 444 total yds would have been enough.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Just looked it up....674total yds, 5 Td's in 2 games with a new team full of WR's you never heard of except Eldeman and no pre season. If that was Russell Wilson folks here would be calling for pro bowl status already, but since it's Newton his 2yds caused them to lose.
The hate here is strong..[emoji14]

Haven't watched any football, but it sounds like he has played terrible.

nontypical

Ten Pointer
Russel Wilson and his offense beat the Patriots. Cam played well from what I watched. After Olson let one slip through his hands for a pick 6 I didnā€™t see him get targeted again.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Just looked it up....674total yds, 5 Td's in 2 games with a new team full of WR's you never heard of except Eldeman and no pre season. If that was Russell Wilson folks here would be calling for pro bowl status already, but since it's Newton his 2yds caused them to lose.

cam lost me when he failed to try and recover a fumble in the Super Bowl. Lost what respect i had for him on that one play.
His clownishness doesnt appeal to me at all.
I dont think the rest of the league's players love him either.
That being said he's a nice story for the patriots, BB will pump him up in public not wanting to be seen as missing TB.
He's the king of next man upmanship. :)

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
cam lost me when he failed to try and recover a fumble in the Super Bowl. Lost what respect i had for him on that one play.
His clownishness doesnt appeal to me at all.
I dont thin. the rest of the league's players love him either.
That being said he's a nice story for the patriots, BB will pump him up in public not wanting to be seen as missing TB.
He's the king of next man upmanship. :)

I dont think hes a great QB or anything but I just dont understand why some give him no credit even when he does well.
Hes arrogant and a crybaby when he loses but so is Brady.
I'm willing to bet good money he isn't hated by other players. All I have read was good from his teammates.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I said his teammates not opposing team [emoji14]

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I said his teammates not opposing team [emoji14]

and i said rest of the league players. those not under BB.
BB is pumping him up so much that no patriot dare look crossways at cam now. That can change though.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Your right OS, I'm sure he is probably hated throughout the whole league [emoji106]

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
and i said rest of the league players. those not under BB.
BB is pumping him up so much that no patriot dare look crossways at cam now. That can change though.
BB is more or less on record as specifically looking for players he likes to work with that will fit well with the team. He's won with a lot of Divas, guys that have "Character concerns," etc, etc...Randy Moss and LeGarrete Blount and Aqib Talib, spring to mind.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
BB is more or less on record as specifically looking for players he likes to work with that will fit well with the team. He's won with a lot of Divas, guys that have "Character concerns," etc, etc...Randy Moss and LeGarrete Blount and Aqib Talib, spring to mind.
well he sure is praising camo to the high heavens now. Heard dan patrick describe it as "over the top"
Brady won him a zillion super bowls and I swear i cant remember him going over the top in praise for brady.
His next man up approach has served him and the patriots well.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Translation ....

Heā€™s 1-1

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
well he sure is praising camo to the high heavens now. Heard dan patrick describe it as "over the top"
Brady won him a zillion super bowls and I swear i cant remember him going over the top in praise for brady.
His next man up approach has served him and the patriots well.
How is that praise looking today.. scam being scam.. all the tools, flashes/sparks, but no consistent flame. He is a great front runner.. but as soon as adversity hits.. he done.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
It was sure quite here when the Pats were winning.....lol
I havent watched a game all year, but I do see where Cam had a horrendous day Sunday. He keeps that up and he will be done in New England.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I havent watched a game all year, but I do see where Cam had a horrendous day Sunday. He keeps that up and he will be done in New England.

When were they winning.. they are 2-5 and have beat the Dolphins and the Raiders.. who are a combined 6-6. Pretty typical Scam season.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Like I said I haven't watched but from looking at the scores this season it looks like this is the only game they werent competitive in.
Looks like alot of teams are sucking it up this year...Minnesota,Atlanta,Dallas, Philly.

If he keeps on he will find himself playing in Canada. Bellicheck won't take much of his QB's throwing int's.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Like I said I haven't watched but from looking at the scores this season it looks like this is the only game they werent competitive in.
Looks like alot of teams are sucking it up this year...Minnesota,Atlanta,Dallas, Philly.

If he keeps on he will find himself playing in Canada. Bellicheck won't take much of his QB's throwing int's.

I agree with that last part.. Carolina was competitive with him a lot of games, if your gonna call yourself Superman, you best be able to back it up... we all know that league is about W's only. and yes there are some really bad teams that I would not have expected. Dallas is on the 3d QB at this point.. and Atlanta finds new ways to lose every week..

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I was hoping New England was going to find a way to get Matthew Stafford this past off season.
I'd like to see him play with a good team for once in his career.
If they dont get in the sweepstakes for a really good QB in the draft New England may try to make a deal for someone like him or Matt Ryan.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor

Winning what?

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
New England has been a lot less than stellar according to what I've heard. I haven't been watching.
I don't think ol' scam will ever be at the helm of a championship team. Super bowl championship team.

kyle7630

Twelve Pointer
I don't mean to brag or anything, but my Cam and Rivers posts have aged beautifully. Like a fine vinegar. šŸ˜‚

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Saw that Scam through a touchdown pass last night. Too bad for him it was to a Rams player. Bill has basically stopped letting him throw the ball

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I saw a few plays of that game.
Is it just me or has Cam undergone "Michael jackson" treatments?
If not he may have covid because he was deathly pale.