Cabelas starting to cave

shaggy

Old Mossy Horns
Was there yesterday trying to burn off a $25 giftcard. It was very crowded. Saw nothing I needed that wasnt more than the giftcard and just noticed everything seemed pretty darn expensive

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Speaking of cards, just a question as I was given one as a gift. Do you have to use it for a purchase, or could it be cashed in? I'm assuming purchase only, but really not so sure I want to travel to a location or use online since they have made the changes they have.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Speaking of cards, just a question as I was given one as a gift. Do you have to use it for a purchase, or could it be cashed in? I'm assuming purchase only, but really not so sure I want to travel to a location or use online since they have made the changes they have.
Just order online.
They do not cash them out. They was one reason they try to give you a gift card when you return something.

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Just order online.
They do not cash them out. They was one reason they try to give you a gift card when you return something.

I honestly figured that as its pretty much SOP for businesses. Guess I was hanging on to a sliver of hope....