Cabelas and bass pro job fair

treein dixie

Twelve Pointer
$10.6? Something an hour no wonder they are in the shape there in. Mc Donald’s has a sign up this morning $12a hour.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
$10.6? Something an hour no wonder they are in the shape there in. Mc Donald’s has a sign up this morning $12a hour.
I live in southern Indiana now and work in and around Clarksville. All the fast food places within a mile of the bass pro here start at $15-$16/ hr. I would think they would have to be around $20.

My buddies wife runs a daycare for their church and she can’t keep anybody. They only pay $10/ hr and those folks can go flip burgers for $5+ more an hour.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Hell the domino's in biscoe has $5k bonus plastered on both sides of the sign. None of these places are going to find help when people are getting $15 to sit on their ass
Same with the dominoes in Canton, and the sonic in town has a sign showing $20/hr

nckeith

Ten Pointer
Ol Johnny is going to have to pry open his checkbook. Not sure how they stay open anyways. They are glorified Walmart’s now anyways

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Ol Johnny is going to have to pry open his checkbook. Not sure how they stay open anyways. They are glorified Walmart’s now anyways

Yeah bunch of Chinese junk mostly. They might as well just shut the door on the bargain cave.....a bargain does NOT entail a $400 pair of boots $30 off

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
$15 per hour to sit at home(welfare) with no overhead cost (tires,gas,etc) to go to work, free Obama Care, food stamps, Govt Housing and Obama Phone and a lazy ass doesn't need much else to exist. Probably have more expendable income than a family of 4 making 100K per year. That is what's EFFED up about America right now more than anything.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Hell the domino's in biscoe has $5k bonus plastered on both sides of the sign. None of these places are going to find help when people are getting $15 to sit on their ass
My wife nd I saw that last sunday leaving my lease. I about slammed on brakes and applied.

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
Yeah after the merger it went downhill fast. Cabela's used to be a respectable place with decent quality products, but since the buyout Cabela's only has cheap china junk. Customer service has gone in the tank too. I used to spend quite a bit of money with them but over the last two years I don't think I've spent over $50 with them. Both places can go pound sand. If a business is looking for a model of how to destroy a great company Bass pro buying Cabela's is a fantastic example.