Buying new Jeep

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
Anyone a salesman at Jeep dealer? Will be buying before end of this month. Figured I’d see if any of y’all were interested first. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
We bought a new jeep from Tri-Cities Dodge/Jeep in Eden, NC a month ago, they
gave us a good deal, ask for Dan.

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
We bought a new jeep from Tri-Cities Dodge/Jeep in Eden, NC a month ago, they
gave us a good deal, ask for Dan.

Spoke to them today. That’s who I’m going to if I build one to order. Best price anywhere. No dealers local to Raleigh would come close. I was surprised.
Had one dealer in Raleigh within $1500 and he wouldn’t budge. He lost a sale because of $1500.
A few others would match, but all were farther than Eden. And tri-cities have been really easy to work with so far.
Really nice to get it all done over the phone and internet.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
We bought a f-150 and a Wrangler from Kernersville Dodge. Used Dave Maxton both times. Very pleased with both purchases.

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
We bought a f-150 and a Wrangler from Kernersville Dodge. Used Dave Maxton both times. Very pleased with both purchases.

Bought my Ram 3500 from the other Dave at Kernersville. Prefer to do business with them again.
They have my number and know what I’m going to pay. He said he should be “close” on the price. Waiting to hear back from him.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Have to talked with Heister in Lillington? My family has been pleased with the cars and service from there.

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
Have to talked with Heister in Lillington? My family has been pleased with the cars and service from there.

Think I talked to every dealer within 100 miles of Raleigh and several out of state over the past week.
Made a deal with Hiester yesterday.
Could have saved $500 if I had went with the best price. It was farther away, special order it, and wait 10 weeks for the build.
I’m happy with the deal. Best part was doing everything from home on the phone and internet.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.