Buy it in Wegmans

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
A small truth I and some of you heard recently that said it best…

You Ever Plow a Field?

To plant the quinoa or sorghum or whatever the hell it is you eat?

You kill everything on the ground and under it; you kill every snake, every frog, every mouse, mole, vole, worm, quail… You kill them all.

So I guess the only real question is: how cute does an animal have to be before you care if it dies to feed you?

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns

You Ever Plow a Field?

You kill everything on the ground and under it; you kill every snake, every frog, every mouse, mole, vole, worm, quail… You kill them all.

So I guess the only real question is: how cute does an animal have to be before you care if it dies to feed you?

not to mention the billions of nematodes, worms, etc you kill every time you plow, harrow, and disk.

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer

You Ever Plow a Field?

Somebody watched Yellowstone Sunday night😂😂

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns

You Ever Plow a Field?

Vegans ignore this fact. I knew someone in the beef industry like you that made this point all the time of the number of creatures that die to grow our crops. I've always wondered if they see a cockroach in the house, do they step on it or release it to the wild?

TomstoSwans486

Four Pointer
A common response when I tell people I maintain wood duck boxes - "Wow, you just raise them to kill them."

My response back - "yes, and leave 85% to reproduce year after year. I give more than I take. Unlike the chic fil a chicken you devour that spends his poor life in a cage unfit for the worst criminals and no chance at ever having a humane life."

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
A common response when I tell people I maintain wood duck boxes - "Wow, you just raise them to kill them."

My response back - "yes, and leave 85% to reproduce year after year. I give more than I take. Unlike the chic fil a chicken you devour that spends his poor life in a cage unfit for the worst criminals and no chance at ever having a humane life."
Hey now that’s Gods chicken you’re talking about!