Burn, baby, burn!

Wildlifepro51

I agree with you that we don't need hsus or peta in out lives or our outdoor sporting activites rights. And I also see from different states I travel to that some management programs are better than others, Some states listen to the people who by the licences and some don't . I know in Ga and SC and Wis that a lot of the hunters have got tired and fed up with the way there DNR was running things and they voiced their displeasure. Trust me I know that the DRN in Wis thinks they are god up there and their word was the only word. Jim Kroll was asked to weigh in and re design it program and agreed to help re do the states deer management program and with out interference from the state and its working. I think two mature buck per person per year is more than fair, No I don't think your being argumentative at all bud .We are two grown adults having a open discussion. We all can not please the masses or a few individuals . Heck lets get together and chat sometime. I will pm you my contact number in a minute and look forward to talking with you and see if we can solve the states problems between out selves.lol... Have a great morning and look forward to talking with you.