Buds gun shop

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Very easy. They have a list of known FFL’s they work with that are local to you that you can add at check out for shipment as well.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Very easy, good service and fast shipping. I took my mom and aunt to see the Ark in KY last summer and stopped in at the Bud's shop in Lexington and the staff there were helpful. It will dent your wallet to visit that area as there is a Cabelas, Sportsmans Warehouse and Buds minutes from each other there.

<>< Fish

BattleBornNV

Button Buck
I went to scheels last night to look at a gen 2 RPR in 6.5CM just to put my hands on it. $1389.... ouch.
Was talking to the manager and he said they will price match ANY internet price.
I found one at SportmansOutdoor for $1099, same model number and, although he was a bit irritated, he matched it. Plus $35 transfer fee.
So I walked out with it.
I guess it may pay to ask if your local stores will price match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big bore bob

Eight Pointer
Bud's also has a gun shop in Pigeon Forge/ Serverville Tenn, close to Smoky Mountain Knife Works and the Colmen Outlet.
Take the Mrs. and turn her loose while you spend the day at these places.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Bud's also has a gun shop in Pigeon Forge/ Serverville Tenn, close to Smoky Mountain Knife Works and the Colmen Outlet.

I live 4-1/2 miles from there. As a Long gun/shotgun fan, I’ve never been really impressed with their selection. But they do have an extremely nice indoor range and a lot of pistols and ugly guns. Haha. Ammo selection kinda weak too.
If you have an oddball caliber and your looking ammo, smoky mtn guns (inside smoky mtn knifeworks) has about the largest selection of ammo I have ever seen in any store.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns

The Bud's there is not much more than a tourist trap. And it is a good working trap with SMKW right there also.

<>< Fish