Browning Bar scope mounts?

klim

Twelve Pointer
Quick question for you guys that shoot Browning Bars. I’m looking to buying one in the few months. What kinda scope mounts are you guys using? On all of my bolt guns I’ve either got Leupold or Game Reaper mounts and have no complaints with either one. Just trying to get some thoughts and opinions from you guys.

Redheadduck

Eight Pointer
I have a DNZ mount on mine now. It started with Leopold mounts 20 years ago. I've had no issues with either one, I just switched to the lower DNZ mount with a new scope last year.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Fro some strange reason I have replaced just about all of my mounts with picatinny rails. Now it's no problem switching scopes. Every time I purchase a new scope for a rifle it seems I start a chain of musical chairs. The original scope may be of better quality than another older one so that one is replaced and so on and so on. And at the end one goes in the spare drawer. :rolleyes: I know. Nuts!

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
Fro some strange reason I have replaced just about all of my mounts with picatinny rails. Now it's no problem switching scopes. Every time I purchase a new scope for a rifle it seems I start a chain of musical chairs. The original scope may be of better quality than another older one so that one is replaced and so on and so on. And at the end one goes in the spare drawer. :rolleyes: I know. Nuts!

You wouldn't happen to have a Leupold Vari-x iii 6.5-20x40mm
In shiny black (original blue)
lying in the spare drawer, would you ?